Vienna Business Agency
The Vienna Business Agency Group (Vienna Business Agency and its subsidiaries ZIT and departure) is a versatile and modern service point for Vienna’s economy. We stand for speed and quality in consulting, security and entrepreneurial thinking.
We are a competent and solution-oriented institution on a national as well as an international level. Apart from our services, we provide impulses as Vienna’s politico-economic think-tank. We rely on an attentive, analytic and future-oriented approach to identify new developments and respond to new economic situations with the proper tools.
The Vienna Business Agency’s services are mainly funded by the City of Vienna. Moreover, sectorial self-financing has been achieved due to our management of commercial and industrial real estate. In addition to that, there is a rise in our shares in EU-subsidies, which we gain through financing individual measures to stimulate economy.
The National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (NADSME)
The National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (later reffered to as NADSME) was founded in 1993 by a common initiative of the EU and the government of the Slovak Republic. The agency supports development and growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Slovak Republic with the aim to improve the competitiveness of the sector within the single EU market and the markets of third countries by means of 4 main priorities:
- the stimulation of the sector growth,
- the increase of its competitiveness,
- internationalisation – penetration into new markets,
- the facilitation of the access of SMEs to funding sources.
Young Entrepreneurs Association of Slovakia (YEAS)
The mission of the Young Entrepreneurs Association of Slovakia is to mobilize young people, and present them entrepreneurship as a lifestyle and at the same time help with implementation of their original and innovative business ideas.
The mission of Young Entrepreneurs Association of Slovakia is to mobilize young people, to promote entrepreneurship and also to help young people with realization of their original and innovative business ideas.
Long-term objectives of Young Entrepreneurs Association of Slovakia are:
- To inspire young people to be more entrepreneurial and to improve the business image through promoting positive business models.
- Simplify access to the capital for young entrepreneurs through business angels’ network.
- To influence legislation in favor of creating a favorable business environment.
- To create a platform to exchange professional contacts and experience